Everything you need to host your 2017-2018 program!
1. Getting Started
- Register your PTA during National ArtsEd Week (Sept. 10-16).
- Visit your Reflections state program for official materials and specific deadlines.
- Take the Reflections eLearning Course for tips on how to host a successful program.
- Use these easy program planning tools:
- Show this 1 min. video to students.
- Customize this Themed Poster (En español) or have fun creating your own using these image files below.
- Distribute your Reflections state program entry form, rules and deadlines.
3. Organize Artwork for Judging
- Collect and qualify submissions by category and division.
- Provide instructions to your judges using this template Reviewer's Packet.
- Collect scores, rank submissions and assign awards by category and division.
- Use the Reflections celebration guide to help plan your event.
- Promote your event and celebrate students in local media using this media advisory and press release.
- Provide students with opportunities for state and national recognition. Advance winning works to the next level according to your state's guidelines.
5. Wrap Up and Report Program Success
- Thank school staff, community partners, judges and volunteers using this Thank-you Letter for Volunteers.
- Don't forget to report your success and share feedback.
Questions? Please contact your state PTA for state program instructions, deadlines and award announcements.
Proud Sponsors of National PTA’s Reflections Program