Gallery & Awards
National PTA Reflections welcomes all grades and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts. Annually, thousands of students will reflect on a common theme and create original works of art in the categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
National PTA Reflections submissions are reviewed by experts in the visual, literary and performing arts. Judges look for personal interpretations on the program theme that best exemplify creativity and technical skill.
National Award-Winning Works
- 2013 Awardees | Exhibit: Diversity Means…
- 2014 Awardees | Exhibit: Believe, Dream, Inspire
- 2015 Awardees Announced May 1
*2015 National awards are mailed to students in July 2015. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your mailing address. For complete listing of national awards and prizes, click here.
- June 25-28, 2015 | National PTA Convention, Charlotte, NC
- Featured Exhibition: Believe, Dream, Inspire
- Digital Premier: The World Would Be A Better Place If…
- January 12, 2016 | Student Art Exhibit Program, U.S. Department of Education, Washington, DC
- Featured Exhibition: The World Would Be A Better Place If…
- Email Reflections@PTA.org to attend (RSVP Required).