National Gallery & Awards
National PTA Reflections welcomes all grades and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts. Annually, thousands of students will reflect on a common theme and create original works of art in the categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
National PTA Reflections submissions are reviewed by experts in the visual, literary and performing arts. Judges look for personal interpretations on the program theme that best exemplify creativity and technical skill. Click here to meet our 2015 Judges.
2015-2016 Let Your Imagination Fly
- Reflections Awards Ceremony - June, 2016 at the Annual National PTA Convention in Orlando, FL.
- Awards Announcement (Coming May, 1 2016)
- Online Art Exhibit (Coming Summer of 2016
2014-2015 The World Would Be a Better Place If...
- Art Exhibit Opening Ceremony - January 12, 2016 at the U.S. Department of Education in Washington, DC. Email Reflections@PTA.org to RSVP.
- Featured Art Exhibit - June, 2016 at the Annual National PTA Convention in Orlando, FL. Email Reflections@PTA.org for details.
- Awards Announcement
- Online Art Exhibit
- Showcase of National Outstanding Interpretations
- Reflections Awards Ceremony Program
2013-2014 Believe, Dream, Inspire
- Arts Education Partnership hosts an exhibit of select works curated by National PTA and Virginia State PTA at the Arts Education National Forum in Arlington, VA. Email Reflections@PTA.org for information on how to attend.