PTA Take Your Family to School Week
Make Your PTA Rock the Week!
Here are some basic steps to get you started:
Decide The Key Elements of Your Event
Determine the event type, date and time. Here are some event ideas to host:
- Connect For Respect (C4R) Toolkit
- Creative Career Fair Event Guide
- Family Reading Experience Powered by Kindle Toolkit
- Multicultural Event Guide
- PTA Reflections Toolkit
- Safety Toolkit
- Smart Talk Toolkit
Recruit Your Team
Build a team of parents, faculty, school administrator, and community members to plan and execute your event planning.
Promote Your Event Using PTA’s Template Tools
- Take Your Family to School Week Flyer Templates (En Español)
- Take Your Family To School Week Poster Templates (En Español)
- Invitation Letter to Families (En Español)
- Donation Letter Request Letter (En Español)
- Proclamation (En Español)
- Media Advisory (En Español)
- Social Media Messaging (En Español)
Say “Thank You” and Celebrate Your Events' Success
Use our tools to say thank you or customize your own notes. Complete a program evaluation form to reflect on your event.
- Thank-you Letter to Volunteers (En Español)
- Thank-you Letter to Sponsors/Donors (En Español)
- Evaluate your event
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)307-4782.