Host an Invention Night with littleBits
Team up with littleBits and have a STEM + Families littleBits Invention Night at your school!
National PTA and littleBits are partnering to empower families to support student success and fill a critical gap in STEM education.
What is a STEM + Families littleBits Invention Night?
- Opportunity for parents and children to get connected to technology enrichment
- Families can participate in fun, hands-on STEM activities
- Goal is to reinvent education through play
- Invention Night kits are all-inclusive to make this process simple and fun
How Can My PTA Host an Invention Night?
Win a National PTA littleBits Invention Night Kit
20 PTAs across the country won 50 Invention Night kits, 1 teacher code kit and 1 droid kit (each!). View the 2018 littleBits Invention Night Giveaway winners!
Check out this Guide to STEM Funding by littleBits. The guide is designed to walk you through STEM-related funding resources and covers:
- Online tools that list funding sources
- Best practices for applying for grants
- Advice from littleBits customers who successfully leveraged these tools to bring littleBits to students
Host Your Own Invention Night
littleBits is offering PTAs two great opportunities! View the littleBits flyer to learn more!
- 2018 Classroom Grant Program - PTAs can introduce STEM and coding into your schools for only $899 (see details)
- 25% off Invention Night Kits - PTAs can purchase the Invention Night package at a 25% discount (see details)
Can't access the littleBits Invention Kit app? Watch the Stuff Protector Instructions, the Sea Cleaner Instructions or The Navigator Instructions videos. And click here to see videos of all inventions and activities that you can explore with the Invention Kit!