Did you know? More than half of 12 year-olds have smartphones!
Increased connectivity offers many opportunities and advantages, but we know it also creates new challenges such as:
- How to determine who should “friend” or “follow” your account?
- When to share photos or videos online?
- How to respond to negative comments or posts on social media?
- Whether to use location-based services on apps?
- How much screen time is appropriate?
When kids start becoming even more tech savvy than the adults in their lives, it can become a daunting task to stay one step ahead of them and ensure that they are staying safe online.