Welcome PTA Leaders and School of Excellence Champions!
This website serves state PTAs and its regions, districts and councils to promote, train, support and celebrate local family-school partnerships through the National PTA School of Excellence program.
Use the tools and information below to connect School of Excellence to other family engagement resources in your state, promote the program on your State PTA website and social media, train local PTAs about School of Excellence at your next leadership conference and support PTAs by knowing where they are in the program and encouraging them along the way. Not sure how best to support your local units? Need detailed reports? Email Excellence@PTA.org.
- Congratulations to the 326 2019-2021 National PTA Schools of Excellence and 2019 Phoebe Apperson Hearst Award winners! Shine a light on these PTAs as models for others in your state who are seeking to improve family-school partnerships at their schools.
- Provide outreach and encouragement to the 540 actively participating PTAs that are in pursuit of the 2020-2022 National PTA School of Excellence designation. Learn more about their plans and provide state-specific resources wherever possible. Email Excellence@PTA.org for any questions or detailed reports.
- Enrollment for the 2020-21 program year starts May 1 at PTA.org/Excellence. Be sure to link our main page (not the enrollment form link) to your state's website and encourage local units to enroll early.
- Use the data reports, training, tools and quotes below to develop state-specific talking points about the School of Excellence program and impact. Email Excellence@PTA.org with any questions or assistance.
Link images to PTA.org/Excellence - Enrollment Opens May 1
- Facebook Graphic - Enroll
- It’s not too early to plan for the 2020-21 school year, especially when it comes to the School of Excellence. ENROLLMENT IS under way RIGHT NOW! This is a year-long commitment to developing a school improvement action plan that’ll benefit all students. Learn more and ENROLL at PTA.org/Excellence. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work?
- Twitter Graphic - Enroll
- ENROLL NOW! By taking part in the National PTA School of Excellence, your PTA and school administrators make a commitment to identify and implement a school improvement action plan! PTA.org/Excellence. #PTAProud
- Newsletter Graphic - Enroll
- SUGGESTED HEADLINE: Enroll NOW for the School of Excellence What exactly is the National PTA School of Excellence? The School of Excellence is a program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students. It’s about making changes. It’s about making improvements. And it’s about celebrating accomplishments. Enrollment for the 2020-21 school year is under way right now. If you’re interested, be sure to get details at PTA.org/Excellence. This is a year-long commitment that could lead to one of National PTA’s highest honors. Don’t delay. Enroll now!
- Instagram Graphic - Enroll
- School of Excellence enrollment for the 2020-21 school year is OPEN!
For questions, detailed reports and/or state-specific information, email Amy Weinberg and Ellie Miller at Excellence@PTA.org.