Welcome PTA Leaders!
Support your state PTA and its regions, districts and councils as you promote, train, support and celebrate local family-school partnerships through the National PTA School of Excellence program.
Applications for the 2017-18 program are now under review. The 2018-2020 National PTA Schools of Excellence and 2018 Phoebe Apperson Hearst Award winners will be announced August 15, 2018.
Enrollment for the 2018-19 program is now OPEN at PTA.org/Excellence. Encourage your local units to enroll (and reenroll) early so they can gain support from their school administrators and build their Excellence Teams!
- May 1 - October 15: Program Enrollment (deadline extends from Oct 1)
- September-November 15: Baseline Survey Administration (deadline extends from Nov 1)
- November 15: Initial Application Due (deadline extends from Nov 1)
- Throughout school year: Take Action!
- March-June: Final Survey Administration
- June 15: Final Application Due (deadline extends from June 1) - must be submitted online
- August: School of Excellence and Hearst Award Recipients Announced
- 2018-19 Enrollment Report - as of 6.18.18 (will close Oct 15)
Comparative Reports 2016-2017
Past Schools of Excellence
Past Data Reports
Email Excellence@PTA.org or contact Amy Weinberg at (703) 518-1248.