Welcome PTA Leaders!
Support your state PTA and its regions, districts and councils as you promote, train, support and celebrate local family-school partnerships through the National PTA School of Excellence program.
Congratulations to the 279 2018-2020 National PTA Schools of Excellence! These PTAs were notified of their designation on August 1 with this email. Banners were shipped out September 7 by our vendor. The 2018 Phoebe Apperson Hearst Award winners were announced on August 15.
Enrollment for the 2018-19 program is now CLOSED. We look forward to working with these 855 PTAs through the School of Excellence program this school year.
Link images to PTA.org/Excellence
- Facebook Graphic - Enroll
- It’s not too early to plan for the 2018-2019 school year, especially when it comes to the School of Excellence. ENROLLMENT IS under way RIGHT NOW! This is a year-long commitment to developing a school improvement action plan that’ll benefit all students. Learn more and ENROLL at PTA.org/Excellence. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work?
- Twitter Graphic - Enroll
- ENROLL NOW! By taking part in the National PTA School of Excellence, your PTA and school administrators make a commitment to identify and implement a school improvement action plan! PTA.org/Excellence. #PTAProud
- Newsletter Graphic - Enroll
- SUGGESTED HEADLINE: Enroll NOW for the School of Excellence What exactly is the National PTA School of Excellence? The School of Excellence is a program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students. It’s about making changes. It’s about making improvements. And it’s about celebrating accomplishments. Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is under way right now. If you’re interested, be sure to get details at PTA.org/Excellence. This is a year-long commitment that could lead to one of National PTA’s highest honors. Don’t delay. Enroll now!
- Instagram Graphic - Enroll
- School of Excellence enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is OPEN!
Email Excellence@PTA.org or contact Amy Weinberg at (703) 518-1248.