Welcome PTA Leaders!
Support your state PTA and its regions, districts and councils as you promote, train, support and celebrate local family-school partnerships through the National PTA School of Excellence program.
Congratulations to the 279 2018-2020 National PTA Schools of Excellence and 2018 Phoebe Apperson Hearst Award winners.
Of the 862 PTAs who enrolled in this year's program, 522 PTAs are still on their way to becoming 2019-2021 Schools of Excellence. The 2019-2021 designees will be announced mid-August 2019.
Enrollment for the 2019-20 school year is now open at PTA.org/Excellence.
Link images to PTA.org/Excellence
- Facebook Graphic - Enroll
- It’s not too early to plan for the 2018-2019 school year, especially when it comes to the School of Excellence. ENROLLMENT IS under way RIGHT NOW! This is a year-long commitment to developing a school improvement action plan that’ll benefit all students. Learn more and ENROLL at PTA.org/Excellence. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work?
- Twitter Graphic - Enroll
- ENROLL NOW! By taking part in the National PTA School of Excellence, your PTA and school administrators make a commitment to identify and implement a school improvement action plan! PTA.org/Excellence. #PTAProud
- Newsletter Graphic - Enroll
- SUGGESTED HEADLINE: Enroll NOW for the School of Excellence What exactly is the National PTA School of Excellence? The School of Excellence is a program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students. It’s about making changes. It’s about making improvements. And it’s about celebrating accomplishments. Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is under way right now. If you’re interested, be sure to get details at PTA.org/Excellence. This is a year-long commitment that could lead to one of National PTA’s highest honors. Don’t delay. Enroll now!
- Instagram Graphic - Enroll
- School of Excellence enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is OPEN!
Email Excellence@PTA.org or contact Amy Weinberg at (703) 518-1248.