Following the event, continue to share your excellence and strive to continue your work in building family-school partnerships.
- Ask your community members to share photos through school social media channels as well as with local media. Use #PTAProud and #PTAExcellence to share photos on social media with National PTA.
- At every PTA and school event, reinforce the importance of families joining with school staff to support student success and improve the school.
- Include the National PTA School of Excellence image on your school and PTA communications tools as well as on your email signature line.
- Consider re-enrolling in the National PTA School of Excellence program at despite your 2-year designation to continue to build on the momentum you’ve gained.
- Enrollment is open May 1 through October 1 at PTA.org/Excellence.
- Encourage other PTAs in your community to join the program and provide support and leadership to build family-school partnerships for ALL students.
Throughout the year, we will highlight National PTA’s School of Excellence recipients in person and through our e-newsletters, blogs, magazine, etc. to share how your school and PTA partnered to engage families. In addition, as leaders in family-school partnerships, your PTA will be provided opportunities from National PTA and our partners. In the fall, we will invite you to renew your National PTA School of Excellence by enrolling again!