For over 120 years, National PTA has been encouraging families to get more involved in their child’s education. Help us celebrate PTA’s long legacy of family engagement during National PTA's Take Your Family to School Week—Feb. 11-17, 2018.
Apply Now for a $1,000 Grant
In celebration of National PTA’s Founder’s Day, this year, we are excited to support local PTAs in hosting family engagement events throughout Take Your Family to School Week (TYFTSW). This grant, sponsored by Chrysler and Google Chromebook will provide $1,000 to 55 local PTA’s who commit to hosting an event that focus on one of the following PTA programmatic themes:
- Health and Safety: Host healthy, safe events for all students and the entire family. Build on the work you have already done during Healthy Lifestyles Month! (Grades K-12)
- New Health and Safety Event Guide Coming Soon!
- Literacy: Immerse the whole family in a new book by reading together.
- New Literacy Event Guide Coming Soon!
- Digital Learning: Invite families to experience how students are using technology in the classroom. (Grades K-12)
- New Digital Learning Event Guide Coming Soon!
This grant application has closed.
Check back on Dec. 15, 2017 for the award announcement!
Email Programs@PTA.org or call (800) 307-4782.