National PTA Announces All Virtual Annual Meeting & Leadership Convention
As the country continues to confront COVID-19, with so many factors related to the pandemic still unknown, our utmost priority is to help keep our members safe and healthy.
That is why we are pleased to announce that we will convert our in-person 2020 National PTA Annual Meeting to several virtual events in July and August!
PTA is excited to work with our previously scheduled speakers, sponsors and partners to deliver a different and re-imagined experience for our annual convention. Virtual attendees can expect the same great content that we were prepared to deliver this summer in Louisville.
It will be a special time for us to connect and learn virtually, starting July 20. Registration will open in mid-June. Here’s what you can expect:
- July 20-21: Convention opens with a message from our national president, Leslie Boggs, and our keynote speaker, astronaut Jose Hernandez, as well as our annual Reflections celebration.
- July 27-31: A week-long virtual education and leadership development “Summer School” series
- Aug. 6-7: Official business meeting and elections
We will also offer additional educational sessions throughout the month of August!
This statement serves as the formal Call to the Annual Meeting as required by the National PTA bylaws. Further details about National PTA’s 2020 Virtual Convention & Leadership Training will be shared as soon as they are finalized.
The National PTA Convention & Expo allows participants to...
- Engage with mission-minded peers and experts
- Transform your leadership and membership approach through interactive workshops
- Get timely updates on trends and issues affecting our children