PTAs Serve Every Child Across America
National PTA is comprised of 54 State PTA Congresses, which include all 50 states, Washington DC, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and DoDEA schools in Europe.
PTAs are serving 13.8 million students in the U.S.
PTA Schools Defy Popular Stereotypes
- 7.8 million (57%) are Students of Color
- 3.9 million (28%) are Hispanic Students
- 2.1 million (16%) are Black Students
- 1.7 million (13%) are Asian/Other Students
- 5.8 million (43%) are White Students
PTA in Infographics
Click to enlarge the following infographics about PTA. We encourage you to share these infographics in any way you can.
PTA on the Map
Each Dot Often Represents Multiple PTAs
There are more than 22,000 PTA units nationwide, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and DoD Schools in Europe.
Lower 48 States
U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico