PTA Fundraising Marketplace
Use this Fundraising Marketplace to find vendors and services to help make your PTA fundraiser a success. For more fundraising info, visit our PTA Fundraising page.
0 Calorie Fundraiser is the perfect no calorie fundraising solution for schools and PTAs. Our turnkey, fundraising solutions drive funds to your group while creating life changing opportunities for individuals in developing countries. Contact us and find out how easy we make it to help your school to raise money with our risk free, engaging shoe drive fundraisers that have a proven track record of success. Ditch the calories for a new, zero calorie approach to fundraising.
#1 Selling Card Game Fundraiser
Song lyrics trivia family fun when you play Lyrics Guru!
See why this song lyrics trivia game with jumbo sized cards, high contrast color schemes, large text and embossed indicators is such a popular game and fundraising product with seniors and teens alike.
- Earn 40% back on all card deck sales
- Encourages turn-taking and social skills
- Promotes memory skills
- Online game tutorial videos
- Receive a check monthly
- Receive monthly sales reports
- No door to door selling
- No sorting and delivery
- Donor gets long lasting product to share
- No upfront costs
- Game theme apparel incentives and rewards are available. Contact us for details to get your team excited about this fundraiser!
HOW IT WORKS
You refer friends and family to the card game's webpage to purchase a deck. They send an email with the purchase confirmation number and your PTA's name to Info@AltonJJones.com. Collect your monthly check from Al Jones Corporation.
Call (623) 205.2415 to get started raising funds for your team and building long lasting relationships with your donors.
The Newest, Most Unique, and Interesting Fundraising Method in America.
The “Class Ring” of Elementary School Fundraising. With the help of letters written by the students, the Tooth Fairy returns their baby teeth to a special capsule placed under their pillow.
Tooth Fairy Designs uses patented technology to preserve, shape, and set the student's best baby tooth in a beautiful Sterling Silver or 14K Gold heirloom that will remain in the family for generations to come.
- No Parent Selling
- New and Interesting
- The Perfect Gift
- No Inventory to Manage
- Earn up to 50% on Sales
- New Products Every Year
Raise funds for your school with Chrysler’s Cars 4 Classrooms.
Benefits of Participating:
- Earn up to $2,000 for your school by holding a test drive event, plus up to $1,000 additional with our social sharing opportunity
- The program is easy! Our team provides a step-by-step package to execute a successful fundraising event for your school
To be contacted for enrollment, please complete the online enrollment form at www.cars4classrooms.com or call Program Headquarters at 833-C4C-KIDS.
Fundraise at Chuck E. Cheese’s and earn up to 20% of sales generated. Plus, Chuck E. will drop by your school or non-profit to promote it!
Schedule today at chuckecheese.com.
Innovation in School Fundraising
The Easiest Way to Manage School Apparel:
- We build your school’s free apparel website and custom designs.
- Websites can be up and running in little as 1-2 days.
- We ship directly within 2-4 days.
You no longer need to manage your schools apparel needs each year. Step into the future of school apparel.
Sign up today!
Simplicity + Fun = Amazing Fundraising Results
- Up to 85% profit for your school.
- Eliminates families having to sell "products" to relatives, neighbors, and friends, and, instead, is a fundraiser that involves a minimal amount of time for parents.
- Emphasizes wellness and physical activity for all students.
- Parents and students love the success, sense of community, and joy in the program.
- Enjoy your Race Day with the children, teachers, parents, and fans.
- Step back and take pride in the fact that your Race for Education event raised significant amounts to fund a range of educational programs & activities.
- Contact us today for your free Informational Packet. Visit www.racefored.com or call (717) 432-5908.