Register My PTA
Awards & Events
2017-2018 Reflections Materials Now Available!
1. Getting Started
- Register your PTA starting July 1 at PTA.org/Reflections.
- Visit your Reflections state program for official materials and specific deadlines.
- Take the Reflections eLearning Course for tips on how to host a successful program.
- Use these easy program planning tools:
2. Promote Your Program
- Customize this Themed Poster (En español) or have fun creating your own using these image files below.
- Distribute your Reflections state program entry form, rules and deadlines.
3. Organize Artwork for Judging
- Collect and qualify submissions by category and division.
- Provide instructions to your judges using this template Reviewer's Packet.
- Collect scores, rank submissions and assign awards by category and division.
4. Celebrate Your Participants
- Use the Reflections celebration guide to help plan your event.
- Promote your event and celebrate students in local media using this media advisory and press release.
- Learn more about state and national awards for students and PTAs.
5. Wrap Up and Report Program Success
- Thank school staff, community partners, judges and volunteers using this Thank-you Letter for Volunteers.
- Complete an short online survey to report your success (Coming soon!)
Questions? Contact your state PTA for state program instructions, deadlines and award announcements.