Reflections – #ArtsEd Tools
Celebrate. Advocate. Participate.
National PTA’s #ArtsEd Tools make it easy for PTAs to engage families in support of arts education at school.
Amplify your PTA’s voice for increasing student access to arts programs and activities.
- In celebration of National Arts & Humanities Month this October, spark student creativity with PTA Reflections Arts Program. Register your PTA’s program and visit our Reflections Toolkit to help you promote your call for student entries!
- Encourage students to share their work on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #ShowYourArt & #PTAReflections.
- At the conclusion of your PTA’s Reflections program, announce the 2017-18 program Theme: Within Reach
Engage families in support of ArtsEd improvements at your school.
- Commit year-round to engaging families in improvements to arts education at your school. Enroll in the National PTA School of Excellence program today!
- Share our position statement and resolution supporting arts education. Learn more about the benefits and how the Reflections program links to learning.
- Sign up for the PTA Takes Action Network to stay up to date on all of the advocacy efforts of PTA members.
Spark student creativity and prepare them for future success.
- Spark student creativity in school and at home. Host a PTA Reflections Arts Program!
- Host a PTA Creative Career Fair for families to learn about how skills learned in the arts translate to career opportunities.