2017-2018 Reflections Materials Now Available!
1. Getting Started
- Register your PTA starting July 1 at PTA.org/Reflections.
- Visit your Reflections state program for official materials and specific deadlines.
- Take the Reflections eLearning Course for tips on how to host a successful program.
- Use these easy program planning tools:
- Customize this Themed Poster (En español) or have fun creating your own using these image files below.
- Distribute your Reflections state program entry form, rules and deadlines.
3. Organize Artwork for Judging
- Collect and qualify submissions by category and division.
- Provide instructions to your judges using this template Reviewer's Packet.
- Collect scores, rank submissions and assign awards by category and division.
- Use the Reflections celebration guide to help plan your event.
- Promote your event and celebrate students in local media using this media advisory and press release.
- Learn more about state and national awards for students and PTAs.
5. Wrap Up and Report Program Success
- Thank school staff, community partners, judges and volunteers using this Thank-you Letter for Volunteers.
- Complete an short online survey to report your success (Coming soon!)
Questions? Contact your state PTA for state program instructions, deadlines and award announcements.
Proud Sponsors of National PTA’s Reflections Program