National Gallery & Awards
Congratulations to the students who received national awards of Outstanding Interpretation, Excellence and Merit in the 2014-2015 National PTA Reflections Arts Program: The World Would Be a Better Place If...
National PTA Reflections welcomes all grades and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts. Annually, thousands of students will reflect on a common theme and create original works of art in the categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
National PTA Reflections submissions are reviewed by experts in the visual, literary and performing arts. Judges look for personal interpretations on the program theme that best exemplify creativity and technical skill.
- 2015 Awardees | Exhibit Coming Soon!
- 2013 Awardees | Exhibit: Diversity Means…
Upcoming Exhibitions & Events
- June 25-28. National PTA hosts Believe, Dream, Inspire and digitally premiers The World Would Be A Better Place If… at the Annual National PTA Convention in Charlotte, NC. Honorees will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to register for the Reflections Awards Luncheon. Questions? Email Reflections@PTA.org.
- September 1-2. Arts Education Partnership hosts an exhibit featuring select works curated by National PTA at the Arts Education National Forum in Arlington, VA.
- January 12-February 26, 2016. U.S. Department of Education Student Art Exhibit Program hosts The World Would Be a Better Place If... in Washington, DC. Email Reflections@PTA.org to RSVP for the Exhibit Opening Ceremony at 11am on January 12, 2016.