National PTA celebrates more than 40 years of student achievement in the arts with the Reflections Program. This gallery features award-winning artwork in the nationally recognized categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
Find out how you can visit our traveling exhibit in early 2014.
2012-2013 The Magic of a Moment Gallery
This exhibit showcases a wide variety of deeply felt and beautifully executed original works of art that express the importance of family, the simplicity of nature and the bouyant feelings of hope, adventure and achievement as seen through the eyes of a child.
- Complete list of The Magic of a Moment national award recipients
- 2013 National PTA Annual Convention Awards Program
- 2013 National PTA Annual Convention Reflections Luncheon Program
2011-2012 Diversity Means Gallery
2011-2012's exhibit showcases inspiring and insightful works from talented and perceptive students whose art shines light on thought-proviking issues including acceptance, harmony and celebration.
- 2012 National PTA Annual Convention Awards Program
- 2012 National PTA Annual Convention Reflections Luncheon Program
- One Voice Blog, Reflections: A Gallery of 2011-2012 Student Art
- One Voice Blog, U.S. Dept of Education Honors Reflections Winners
National PTA Reflections is the nation's oldest and largest student recognition program of its kind. Since 1969, the program has inspired millions of students in grades Pre-K through 12 to reflect on an annually unique theme in creating original artwork. For more about Reflections, visit About Reflections.
Email email@example.com or call (800) 307-4782.