AARP Member Benefit Membership—Social Media Toolkit
Use these resources to promote the National PTA member benefit of a complimentary one-year AARP membership in your newsletters, eblasts and social media accounts. View the complete AARP Member Benefit Toolkit for additional resources.
Posts for Facebook or Twitter
- Every #PTA member will receive a complimentary 1-yr @AARP membership this year. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ #PTABenefits
All #PTA members will receive a complimentary 1-yr @AARP membership this year, sign-up today. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ #PTABenefits
The benefits keep coming. Sign-up for #PTA + receive a complimentary 1-yr @AARP membership. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ #PTABenefits
- [Insert PTA unit] + @AARP have teamed up for an exciting new offer. Receive a complimentary one-year @AARP membership when you sign-up with #PTA. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ #PTABenefits
Any #PTA member 50+ and not a member of @AARP can redeem a complimentary one-time, one-year #AARP membership. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ
- #PTA members 50 & under can gift a complimentary one-year @AARP membership to a loved one age 50+. #PTABenefits http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ
- Join #PTA and automatically receive a complimentary one-year @AARP membership.
- @AARP is PTA’s newest Member Benefit Provider. Learn more about this exciting new relationship. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ
Messages for Facebook and LinkedIn to PTA Members and Friends
Give the gift that keeps on giving. When you are a member of National PTA, you automatically receive a complimentary AARP membership. This benefit is a great gift this holiday season for a friend or loved-one age 50 and over. PTA members who are already members of AARP can receive a complimentary second year of membership upon the paid renewal of their current AARP membership. For more information about this new benefit, visit our Member Benefits Providers page. http://bit.ly/16fW2JQ