Arts in Education Resources
Access PTA and partner resources to make measurable progress in the Arts and cultural exploration.
- Arts is Education: Creating Student Success in School, Work and Life National PTA and 49 well-known organizations sign a unified statement in support of the Arts and student success!
- PTA Takes Action Network Sign up to be part of our PTA Takes Action network and receive periodic updates on federal advocacy and action alerts related to the arts. When Congress considers legislation related to arts in education, you will receive an action alert with simple instructions on contacting your Members of Congress to have your voice heard! Sign up today.
National PTA Resource Partners in the Arts
- Arts Education Partnership (AEP) is the nation's largest forum for organizations and individuals committed to making high-quality arts education accessible to all U.S. students, and researching how art influences and strengthens education. The AEP has tons of resources that will help you demonstrate the benefits of a quality arts education.
- Americans for the Arts is the nation's leading nonprofit organization working to advance the Arts in America. With more than 50 years of service, the organization is dedicated to representing and serving local communities and creating opportunities for every American to participate in all forms of the Arts. Learn about its resources for arts education through the State Arts Action Network (SAAN).
- Kennedy Center's VSA (Very Special Artist), the international organization on arts and disability, was founded more than 35 years ago by former U.S. Ambassador to Ireland, Jean Kennedy Smith. VSA was created to provide arts and education opportunities for people with disabilities as well as to increase access to the Arts for all. The VSA and Accessibility Department can support you in your role to provide meaningful arts learning experiences for all children. Contact your VSA state affiliate today.
- National Assembly of State Arts Agencies (NASAA) is the membership organization that unites and represents the nation's state and jurisdictional arts agencies. Each of the 56 states and territories has an agency to support excellence in—and access to—the Arts. Contact your state arts agency today to find out more about potential grant opportunities.