Member Benefits Providers
Exclusive Offers for PTA Members
Whether you're buying school supplies for the kids, purchasing a smart phone, or renting a car for your next family vacation, PTA members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to National PTA's Member Benefits Provider Program.
Because of the size of our organization, PTA is able to partner with businesses and negotiate special discounts, fundraising opportunities, and other valuable benefits exclusively for PTA members. When you make purchases from these companies, not only will you receive a discount, often National PTA will receive a percentage of royalties from the sale as well.
The PTA Members Benefits Provider logo indicates that a company has an established, formal relationship with National PTA and has committed to providing special services or discounts exclusively for PTA members.
Bookmark and check this page periodically, as more PTA-only opportunities and discounts are likely to be added throughout the school year from both existing and new Member Benefits Providers.
Grandparents play a critical role in supporting children’s achievement. More than 6.5 million children nationwide live in households maintained by grandparents. That’s why National PTA is pleased to offer our members a special opportunity to purchase AARP membership at a 15% discount.
AARP has designed its membership to help people age 50+ “live their best life.” Your AARP membership will give you access to a wealth of valuable information and benefits that you can enjoy including:
- Trusted information and resources like AARP The Magazine.
- Everyday discounts on travel, personal health, dining and more.
- Tools to help with everything from finances to healthy living.
- Exclusive products like dental, hearing and cell phone plans.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Additional spouse/partner membership at no cost.
eTrak’s PTA Product Donation Program Benefits Members and Units
eTrak, the world’s smallest location tracking device, is FREE to PTA parents. Plus, each subscription order earns a local unit $6 and $2 each for state and National PTA. It is the child safety solution parents have been looking for!
- The size of a domino, and less than an ounce, it fits pockets, backpacks, purses, glove compartments, on belts or keyrings, or can be worn as a pendant.
- Patented GPS+ technology is accurate indoors or outdoors.
- Automatically shows your child’s location on any smartphone or computer.
- Create a Safety Circle where you expect your child to be. If he/she leaves the Safety Circle, eTrak notifies you and two others with a map of its exact location and turn-by-turn directions.
- e-Trak’s Alert allows a child who is lost, hurt, or afraid, to notify up to three people via email and text. The message, “Emergency, send help to this location,” includes a map and directions. If eTrak moves, it updates the location and directions. You Always Know with eTrak.
eTrak is affordable!
The device is free to PTA parents (regularly $129). An activation charge of $39 and nominal monthly fee of $15, guaranteed for twenty-four months, is a reasonable price to help keep children safe and give parents peace of mind. Please visit etrak.com/pta or call (800) 279-1261 to obtain a free device, subscribe to the tracking service, and earn PTA donations.
We’re at the Airport and in your Neighborhood. The world's largest airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,500 locations in 146 countries worldwide is proud to offer PTA members up to 20% off using discount CDP# 1929580 every time you reserve.
- Save up to 20% using discount CDP# 1929580
- Special promotions in addition to your discount
- Fee Waived Hertz #1 Club Gold® enrollment—a $60 savings! Earn free rental days and receive expedited service
Hertz #1 Club Gold®
Enroll and receive expedited service, free rental days and special deals. This service is free to PTA members—(A $60 savings!).
Hertz Special Offers—Check out the latest deals to use in addition to your discount. Just reserve with your discount CDP# 1929580 and a Special Offer PC# and Save!
Reserve online or call (800) 654-2210.
An all-star team of scientists, educators, health professionals, and game producers took 25 years of proven cognitive brain research to develop ifocus, a multi-award winning attention training system for children ages 6-12. Using the Jungle Rangers computer game as its centerpiece, ifocus is the fun and scientific way to improve attention, focus, and memory, and is supported with behavioral, nutrition, and fitness components that encourage family engagement. As a proud PTA Member Benefits Provider, Focus Education is committed to helping PTA parents, local PTA units, and student success.
- Fundraising: Drive 20% of ifocus sales back to YOUR school with our easy, no-cost, no-hassle school-based fundraiser, The Jungle Rangers Challenge, while helping students reach their full potential.
- Exclusive Savings: PTA members enjoy a 15% discount on the ifocus Standard or Deluxe System
- Student Awards: 50 students will each win a $250 prize based upon submitting their Jungle Rangers Experience!
Visit www.JungleRangersChallenge.com to learn more about how school fundraising, family savings, and student achievement is possible with just one program—ifocus.
MetLife Auto & Home® has partnered with the National PTA to provide members with access to valuable features and benefits, including special group discounts on auto insurance.
With MetLife Auto & Home You Can:
• Take advantage of group discounts
• Receive a discount for bank account deduction
• Save more with our Multi-Car Discount
• Choose from a variety of insurance policies to meet your coverage needs
Plus, if you decide to choose MetLife Auto & Home,
they’ll help you make the switch quickly and easily.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730, Warwick, RI), Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, RI) and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices at 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886. Coverage, rates and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. © 2011 MetLife Auto & Home L0811200270[exp0714][All States]
RSC helps ensure that 8th-12th grade students are college and career ready. With ever-increasing college costs, complex and varying admissions procedures, and a dizzying amount of things to do and choices to make over a period of years, the experts at RSC are committed to helping all PTA families navigate this daunting and often stressful time by providing a range of tools, resources, and personalized support for the college preparation and application process.
RSC shares PTA’s commitment to educational success by encouraging strong parent involvement in their children’s education. That’s why RSC generously has agreed to waive the $79 fee for their entry-level Knowledge Base program and provide deep discounts on their higher-level services by as much as $750—exclusively for PTA families as a new PTA Member Benefit.
RSC is committed to providing PTA members:
- Complimentary Enrollment in RSC’s Knowledge Base program (a $79 value)
- Exclusive Savings on RSC’s higher-level personalized programs
- Free Upgrades to RSC’s higher-level programs based on participation & referrals
Want to spread the word about this great new PTA member benefit? Here’s a helpful PDF flyer. Also, you can download this PDF flyer to find out more details about the complimentary program and pricing for higher-level personalized programs.
For general information about RSC programs, visit www.collegeprepexpert.com.
Sharp supports National PTA members and their work to improve the lives of students and educators throughout the country by donating electronics to support their efforts.
National PTA gratefully acknowledges Sharp’s most recent contribution of a 60” flat screen LCD television to the 2013 National PTA Convention Passport Challenge Prize Pool.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the U.S. subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation. Recently celebrating its 100th year, Sharp is a worldwide developer of one-of-a-kind home entertainment products, appliances, networked multifunctional office solutions, educational products, LED lighting and mobile communication and information tools. Leading brands include AQUOS® Quattron™ LCD televisions, AQUOS BOARD™ interactive display systems, SharpVision® projectors, Insight® Microwave Drawer® ovens, Notevision® multimedia projectors and Plasmacluster® air purifiers.
The world’s largest office products company proudly supports individual PTA members and PTA units with an exclusive year-round in-store discount, including:
- 10% off supplies and furniture
- 25% off copy & print
- 5% back in rewards on everything else you buy at Staples (except postage, phone/gift cards and savings passes)
- Free shipping on Staples.com
To become part of the Staples PTA Discount Program
- Join a local PTA and activate your 2013-2014 PTA Member Card at PTA.org/Activate
- Once you activate your National PTA card, you'll receive instructions with a special link to activate your Staples discount
- Use the Staples Rewards number—sent within 48 hours of activation via email—or your phone number at checkout
Please see T-Mobile's flier for updates on the Advantage Program.