PTA Fundraising Marketplace
Use this Fundraising Marketplace to find vendors and services to help make your PTA fundraiser a success. For more fundraising info, visit our PTA Fundraising page.
0 Calorie Fundraiser · A Tooth Fairy Fundraiser · BiProUSA
Cause Network · Children's Bookstore · IQ Card Fundraiser · Korg
Prom Guy · Race for Education · Schwan's Cares · SimplyFun
Sionic Mobile · Storybird · TreeRing
0 Calorie Fundraising for School Fundraising
Be the best in class with a shoe drive fundraiser.
No asking for money. No selling candy or cookie dough. Earn thousands in 60 days just asking your families and community to collect gently worn, used and new shoes.
See what Funds2Orgs.com can do for you today. Call 407-930-2979 for your free information kit!
The Newest, Most Unique, and Interesting Fundraising Method in America
The “Class Ring” of Elementary School Fundraising. With the help of letters written by the students, the Tooth Fairy returns their baby teeth to a special capsule placed under their pillow.
Tooth Fairy Designs uses patented technology to preserve, shape, and set the student's best baby tooth in a beautiful Sterling Silver or 14K Gold heirloom that will remain in the family for generations to come.
- No Parent Selling
- New and Interesting
- The Perfect Gift
- No Inventory to Manage
- Earn up to 50% on Sales
- New products every year
BiProUSA offers the MuscleRaiser as a simple solution. Let’s face it, fundraising is a pain! Our nation’s youth programs are under increasing financial pressure, which means and increase in the number of teams spending less time on the field and more time fundraising. Our program is designed to not only help you raise money, but to help raise nutritional awareness.
- Earn 20% Back on all sales
- Your program runs the entire year
- Receive a check quarterly
- No door to door selling
- No sorting and delivery
- No more bad checks
Visit BiProUSA.com to learn more and start earning!
Raise Money For Your PTA 365 Days a Year, For Free
- Get a FREE Website & Mobile App with messaging capability
- Branded in your PTA's name, logo, school colors & mission
- Send mobile messages & alerts directly to your supporters’ phones and tablets
- 1,000+ Stores give back up to 10% on every purchase to your PTA
- Local merchants can sponsor your PTA through the Mobile App & Website
Promote reading and raise great funds with a 100% online book fair.
Your entire school community will love the convenience and advantages of an online book fair.
- Earn 30% of every book purchase.
- We ship books direct to the customer.
- More than 200,000 titles available.
- Schedule your book fair anytime.
- Very little staff and volunteer input required.
- No minimum purchase requirement and no fees.
- It’s easy to manage and customize your book fair.
Visit the Children's Bookstore website to learn more and to set up your book fair. We’re committed to help you have an awesome book fair, without the stress!
Greeting Card Fundraiser
Transform student’s artwork into cards.
Students Design. We Print. You Fundraise.
Why this fundraiser?
- Full design pack with advertising materials
- Design sheet for every student
- Funds raised on every pack purchased
- No obligation for parents to buy
- Cards can be used for any occasion
- No upfront costs
- No direct selling
- Great value for money
- Free delivery & collection
- Fun to do & easy to organize
Have you ever dreamed of granting your school a new music technology lab, but thought the cost made it out of reach? Parents and local businesses each “purchase” or sponsor a key, an octave (12 keys) or a keyboard until funds are raised. At only $3-5 per key, families and local businesses will be excited to contribute! Students will bring back the “sold” keyboard posters to school until their goal is met. Getting started is easy, because Korg Education will supply all of the materials you need to accomplish your fundraising goal, including:
- Posters for each classroom to show progress during the fundraising campaign
- Donation envelopes
- Online digital assets to advertise the efforts via email and social media blasts
- Incentives and rewards are available, contact us for details to get your students excited about this fundraiser!
Contact us to get your program scheduled today – firstname.lastname@example.org
Prom-tastic Cashback from Prom Guy!
Joining the Prom Guy Cash for Schools program is easy, and in return your school will earn $10 CASH BACK for every tuxedo rented. Any non-profit high school can join for free in three easy steps;
- Go to www.promguy.com/cash-for-schools and register.
- Receive your unique school ID.
- Distribute that to your parents and students!
Not only will Prom Guy give $10 cash back, we are also delighted to provide 2 FREE chaperone tuxedos for every school that registers. Your students win too, as the school ID also gives a fantastic $50 DISCOUNT meaning that our designer prom tuxes only cost $99 - $119! Plus free shipping, returns AND replacements delivered directly to the customers door!
Let Prom Guy make your 2017 prom something special!Go to our website, email email@example.com or call (844) 363 2558 to get started!
Simplicity + Fun = Amazing Fundraising Results
- Up to 85% profit for your school.
- Eliminates families having to sell "products" to relatives, neighbors, and friends, and, instead, is a fundraiser that involves a minimal amount of time for parents.
- Emphasizes wellness and physical activity for all students.
- Parents and students love the success, sense of community, and joy in the program.
- Enjoy your Race Day with the children, teachers, parents, and fans.
- Step back and take pride in the fact that your Race for Education event raised significant amounts to fund a range of educational programs & activities.
- Contact us today for your free Informational Packet. Visit www.racefored.com or call (717) 432-5908.
Giving back to your community never tasted so delicious
SCHWAN’S CARES™ helps your team or group raise funds quickly and easily. Simply invite your supporters—family, friends, neighbors—to shop from a list of over 350 delicious foods from Schwan's and let them know Schwan's Home Service will contribute up to 40% of each purchase amount to your school. With over 350 high-quality, delicious foods to choose from and simple one-click ordering options, it's easy to give back. Your supporters enjoy delicious food as your school raises needed funds. You simply spread the word to your school and community and Schwan's Home Delivery will take the orders, handle the cash and deliver the food! Visit Schwans-Cares.com to learn more or start your campaign today!
SimplyFun offers a new kind of fundraiser with unique, fun and engaging games and toys. Our award winning learning products help build smarter kids and stronger families through the amazing power of play!
“Gameraising” with SimplyFun allows parents to purchase our valuable learning products for their families through a school fundraiser while providing financial benefit to the school.
ION LoyaltyⓇ PTA Center by Sionic Mobile
Earn 2% or more for every checkout made by supporters in the nation’s largest mobile marketplace - 100,000+ locations!
- 100% merchant funded - no cost to your PTA, school or supporters
- Donated rewards (IONs) deposit as cash - 1,000 IONs = $1.00
- Digital marketing tools for instant & easy program communication
- Connects the community: merchants, parents, teachers, schools & supporters
- Merchants save credit card fees using Chase Paymentech - so they reward more
- Real-time reporting on donations
With Storybird Fundraisers, students create beautiful books. And parents receive lasting memories.
Our curriculum-first fundraisers promote literacy and creativity—without wasting classroom time.
- Students write art-inspired books and poetry based on their lessons.
- Teachers activate a private online shop for parents with one click.
- Storybird donates 30% of all purchases back to the classroom. No fees or cash to collect.
400,000 teachers use Storybird to inspire students and help kids find their voice. Learn more about Storybird today!
TreeRing has helped schools raise more than $1 million and they can help you, too.
Here’s how it works:
- Add any amount to the price of your yearbook as a fundraiser
- TreeRing gives parents the ability to purchase directly online
- At the end of the year TreeRing provides you 100% of the fundraising dollars collected.