Male Engagement Conference
Join fathers, grandfathers, male teachers, mentors, PTA MORE (Men Organized to Raise Engagement) alliance experts and our Signature Sponsor WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) at the fatherhood networking event of the year, Oct. 24-26 in Atlanta, Ga.
Featuring exciting keynote speakers, expert-led sessions and networking for today’s fatherhood leaders, this conference is designed to:
- Provide resources to get men involved in your PTA, school and community
- Provide ways to create diverse male engagement
- Create awareness of fathers’ rights to help children be successful
- Create successful PTA male membership drives
- Build school programs to increase male engagement
This conference will give you the tips and best practices you need to increase male engagement and ensure the academic and social success of all children.
Join the Movement
Help us show the power of male engagement in children’s lives! Send us your photos of dads and male mentors engaged in activities with kids from birth to adulthood at home, in the school and the community.
Collected photos will be compiled into a video format and shared at the National PTA Male Engagement Conference.
Upload your photos to our Flickr page to participate in this project.
- $119 per person
If you are registering two or more people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.