Linda M. Hodge
- President, 2003-2005 (Hawaii)
- President-elect, 2001-2003
- The 108th annual convention was held in Anaheim, California, (2004) and the 109th convention was held in Columbus, Ohio.
- PTA launched a campaign – Five Cents Makes Sense for Education. Received a grant and produced resources for parents on the importance of educating children about HIV/AIDS as well as produced with the Anti-Defamation League the booklet, Discussing Hate and Violence with Children.
- Launched a multi-year public service announcement campaign with the Ad Council to encourage parents to “Know More, Do More.” Developed a new PTA Fundraising Essentials magazine for all PTAs and U.S. school principals and conducted a nationwide survey to capture information on father involvement in education.
- Celebrated the 20th anniversary of PTA Teacher Appreciation Week. Announced businesswoman and former model Kathy Ireland as the first-ever National PTA Ambassador for Youth.