Save Money with Member Benefits Providers
Whether you're buying school supplies for the kids, or renting a car for your next family vacation, PTA members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to National PTA's Member Benefits Provider Program.
National PTA is able to partner with businesses and negotiate special discounts, fundraising opportunities and other valuable benefits exclusively for PTA members.
Grandparents play a critical role in supporting children’s achievement. More than 6.5 million children nationwide live in households maintained by grandparents. That’s why National PTA is pleased to offer our members a special opportunity to purchase AARP membership at a 15% discount.
AARP has designed its membership to help people age 50+ “live their best life.” Your AARP membership will give you access to a wealth of valuable information and benefits that you can enjoy including:
- Trusted information and resources like AARP The Magazine.
- Everyday discounts on travel, personal health, dining and more.
- Tools to help with everything from finances to healthy living.
- Exclusive products like dental, hearing and cell phone plans.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Additional spouse/partner membership at no cost.
We’re at the Airport and in your Neighborhood. The world's largest airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 10,090 locations in 145 countries, is proud to offer PTA members up to 20% off using discount CDP# 1929580 every time you reserve.
- Save up to 20% using discount CDP# 1929580
- FREE Child Seat with every rental
- Additional savings on Affordable Prepaid Rates
- Special promotions in addition to your discount
- FREE Hertz Gold Plus Rewards enrollment! Earn free rental days and receive expedited service!
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Enroll and receive expedited service, free rental days and special deals. JOIN NOW!
Hertz Special Offers—Check out the latest deals to use in addition to your discount. Just reserve with your discount CDP# 1929580 and a Special Offer PC# and Save!
Reserve online or call (800) 654-2210.
MetLife Auto & Home® has partnered with the National PTA to provide members with access to valuable features and benefits, including special group discounts on auto insurance.
With MetLife Auto & Home You Can:
• Take advantage of group discounts
• Receive a discount for bank account deduction
• Save more with our Multi-Car Discount
• Choose from a variety of insurance policies to meet your coverage needs
Plus, if you decide to choose MetLife Auto & Home,
they’ll help you make the switch quickly and easily.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730, Warwick, RI), Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, RI) and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices at 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886. Coverage, rates and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. © 2011 MetLife Auto & Home L0811200270[exp0714][All States]
At Schwan’s Home Delivery, we believe in more than just delivering delicious food. We believe in helping our communities grow. That is why we are pleased to partner with the National PTA through Schwan’s Cares - A Fundraising Network to increase the value and growth in PTA membership and help raise money for your school.
- Schwan’s Cares: Schools can receive 20-40% of sales during an active fundraising campaign period and your school can earn 5% on purchases for up to one year.
- Member Benefit: Additionally, PTA Members will receive a new customer offer of $5 off $25 or $10 off $50 on their first Schwan’s purchase.* Visit www.schwans.com and enter coupon code PTA.
Schwan’s Cares – A Fundraising Network offers a turn-key fundraising program that will help your school raise funds quickly and easily.
- Hands Free: Your organization doesn’t have to handle money, products or delivery. Supporters shop online and we deliver directly to their door.
- Same Great Prices: Your supporters pay the same great retail prices as all of our customers, while contributing to an organization they care about. It’s a win-win situation.
- Earn All Year: Your organization receives 20-40% of sales during the campaign period, plus 5% on future purchases for an entire year.
With over 350 high-quality, delicious foods to choose from and simple, one-click giving options, it's easy for supporters to give. They enjoy delicious food as your school raises needed funds. You simply spread the word and we will take the orders and deliver the food!
Go to www.Schwans-Cares.com to learn more or setup your fundraiser today.
*A minimum purchase of $25 or $50 required. To receive savings, enter coupon code “PTA” when placing an order on schwans.com or Schwan’s Mobile App. Valid only for PTA members on their first purchase. Limit one redemption per customer. Tax and delivery fees not included in minimum purchase requirement. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other new customer offer. Nontransferable. No cash or credit to be refunded. Expires December 31, 2014.
Sharp supports National PTA members and their work to improve the lives of students and educators throughout the country by donating electronics to support their efforts.
National PTA gratefully acknowledges Sharp’s most recent contribution of a 60” flat screen LCD television to the 2013 National PTA Convention Passport Challenge Prize Pool.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the U.S. subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation. Recently celebrating its 100th year, Sharp is a worldwide developer of one-of-a-kind home entertainment products, appliances, networked multifunctional office solutions, educational products, LED lighting and mobile communication and information tools. Leading brands include AQUOS® Quattron™ LCD televisions, AQUOS BOARD™ interactive display systems, SharpVision® projectors, Insight® Microwave Drawer® ovens, Notevision® multimedia projectors and Plasmacluster® air purifiers.
The world’s largest office products company proudly supports individual PTA members and PTA units with an exclusive year-round in-store discount, including:
- 10% off supplies and furniture
- 25% off copy & print
- 5% back in rewards on everything else you buy at Staples (except postage, phone/gift cards and savings passes)
- Free shipping on Staples.com
To become part of the Staples PTA Discount Program
- Join a local PTA and activate your 2013-2014 PTA Member Card at PTA.org/Activate
- Once you activate your National PTA card, you'll receive instructions with a special link to activate your Staples discount
- Use the Staples Rewards number—sent within 48 hours of activation via email—or your phone number at checkout
Sylvan Learning and the PTA are teaming up to offer free and discounted educational resources for both students and parents. Sylvan is the leading provider of tutoring to students of all ages, grades and skill levels with more than 30 years of experience and nearly 800 centers located throughout North America. Sylvan’s trained and certified teachers provide personal tutoring programs in reading, writing, mathematics, study skills and test-prep for college entrance and state exams. Through this new alliance, PTA members across the country will have access to education experts, resources and services from Sylvan to help children thrive.
Among the initial benefits: All PTA members can receive 50% off a Sylvan Insight™ Assessment, which identifies a child’s academic strengths and weaknesses as well as his or her attitudes about school and learning. The assessment is designed to help families and educators determine the right support a child needs to excel. In addition to the discount, for every student who takes an assessment, the local Sylvan center will donate $10 to the student’s local PTA.
Sylvan is committed to providing PTA members:
Exclusive Savings for your PTA families on our detailed academic assessment
Free Parent Seminars, including “Instilling Good Study Skills”
Fundraising and Scholarship opportunities through the local Sylvan centers
To receive your discount on a Sylvan Insight Assessment, you must be a paid PTA member who has activated your member card online. Once activated, contact your local center with coupon code PTA 2015 here.
For PTA leaders interested in parent seminars, fundraising and scholarship opportunities or other resources, fill out our short form and your local center will get in touch with you.
For general information about Sylvan Learning and all our tutoring programs, visit Sylvan Learning today.