- About PTA
- News & Events
- Awards & Grants
- School of Excellence
- Bullying: Connect for Respect
- Every Child in Focus Campaign
- Family Reading Experience
- Fire Up Your Feet
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Military Alliance for Parents & Partners
- National Standards for Family-School Partnerships
- Reflections Arts Program
- Take Your Family to School Week
- Urban Family Engagement Network
- For Families
- PTA Leaders
The 2014-2015 National PTA Official Back-to-School Kit
The 2014-2015 National PTA Back-to-School Kit is a set of resources to assist PTA leaders as they serve their communities and manage their local units.
The kit includes:
- Easy-to-use guides for the president, treasurer, and membership and programs chairs
- Membership, fundraising and marketing tools
- Program and advocacy resources
- Special PTA-member-exclusive offers from our national partners
What's New in the Kit
Each year, we ask our members what we should include in future Back-to-School Kits. And when you talk, we listen!
This year’s kit delivers new features requested by popular demand, including:
Quick Reference Guide PDFs: Each of the Quick Reference Guides are available for download in PDF format, allowing leaders to print and distribute materials as needed.
- New Posters: We have included two of our most popular PTA posters in this year’s kit to help you increase your PTA’s visibility at school.
- Share and Print Functions: Click the share button on the online kit to send information via email or social media, or click print to send a page straight to your printer. Both functions allow leaders to share content faster and easier than before.
- Spanish Version: The Back-to-School Kit website at PTA.org/BacktoSchool is now available in Spanish, helping to welcome and support our Spanish-speaking families.
Registration for the Back-to-School Kit is now closed.